Saturday, July 27, 2013

Catch Up - Road Trip to Ohio!

Aside from my last post, it's been awhile, hasn't it? Life got busy then blogger decided to stop working. I now have to type all my posts in HMTL because otherwise it won't let me blog, no matter what computer or browser I use. :P

So we're gonna play catch up!

A couple weeks ago, we we went to Ohio for my cousin's graduation party. We road tripped it and made it a much more enjoyable trip by renting an RV.

We survived the trip there.

We dressed up as Cousin Eddie (Christmas Vacation) when we got out of the RV. (Yes, that would be my father, and it was his sisters idea. It had to be explained to me, apparently I'm not movie smart (which I already knew)!)

We jumped on the bed while playing our ukuleles.

We hung out at the pool.

We played at the park.

We celebrated Jonathan's 3rd birthday!!

And we slept in crazy ways in makeshift beds.

And stay tuned for my next post to see who we got to visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!