Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Rolling into 2014.

It's been a bit since I posted on this blog. We are home, we got home on Christmas Day actually!

I've been blogging over at my mom's blog. Be sure to check it out to see pictures of Gotcha Day and updates on Grace!


It's New Years Day, and I got to thinking about this past year.

It's probably been the hardest of my life, but just as many blessings as struggles came out of it. And there is One who is faithful no matter what life throws my way.

And then I look ahead to this next year. And I wonder what it will bring.

I'm not one for New Years resolutions as I never come through with them.

But despite that being said, this year, I want to be more intentional in spending time the things most important. My Jesus, my family, and my friends.

I am also going to take better care of myself so I have more strength to win this battle for health. I have been cheating more and more lately with what I shouldn't be eating, and the fact I'm still in pain from my not so healthy breakfast makes me say no more!

And no matter how emotionally painful and hard it is, I am going to do what Jesus has placed on my heart and find families for several specific children I have fallen in love with.


Hope you have had a great 2013, and roll into 2014 with me setting resolutions that are important and have lasting effect for the Kingdom.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!