Friday, August 24, 2012

Homeschooling

Note: Please continue to keep Selah in your prayers, and a friend of mine will be adding updates to this post over while I'm gone if you want to keep checking for updates.

I started school earlier this week. We typically don't start until after Labor Day, but I wanted to get a head start to take time off later. I can do that when I homeschool!

Yes, I'm homeschooled! I have been all my life, and I wouldn't want it any other way. I LOVE it!

We are at homeschool camp (my friend is posting this for me), so in honor of the occasion, I want to share with you this video - Seven Lies About Homeschoolers. It's pretty awesome, and you'll get a kick out of it, esp if you are a homeshooler (or homeschooling mom)! And if you're not, maybe you'll learn something! :)



And for my homeschooling readers, you'll enjoy this one too (by the same guy)!



And I found this picture pretty awesome too! :)

Happy back to school everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!