Wednesday, August 1, 2012

We have all waited for THIS DAY!!!!!

I have waited a year for this day. There were many times when I thought that this day might never happen. But it did happen, it happened today. And I am at a loss of words to describe how I feel right now.

Everyone, let me introduce you to Lyla...
Baby Picture
Summer 2011
December 2011
January 2012 - When Summer met her while at her orphanage adopting Gavin
And from today... I couldn't not choose favorites, so I put most of the ones from Summer's blog in here.... :)








My favorite pictures:

With big sister Tay


Is that smile not the most gorgeous thing you have ever seen???? Ohhh my goodness.

If you are not familiar with Spitz's story, PLEASE go read it here. It is my favorite adoption story of all time! It's AMAZING!

Sptiz's have waited over 2 years for this day, and it's finally here!!! They met their baby girl today, and she is a living MIRACLE!!!

She's a living miracle baby, because she has two chambers in her heart...... she was and still is one sick little princess. She has bronchitis right now, and Spitz's bought medication to ensure she will be well enough to fly home in a couple weeks.

PLEASE PLEASE PRAY Spitz's process will go quickly and smoothly without any glitches or delays, and they will be able to get their princess home to the medical care she needs!!

And go leave some LOVE on Summer's blog for me, would you? :)

1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful and I can't believe she is finally in their arms!! I remember when they were first trying to adopt her and got the news she most likely was not going to survive. It's been crazy to follow this love story unfold!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!