Sunday, August 11, 2013

My birthday. :)


Today is my birthday.

So three things.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

#1-

I had hoped and counted on mom and dad being gone getting my new baby sister for my birthday, but it looks like it will be awhile yet. :(

Read the adoption update here on my mom's blog here: Well, we have news...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

#2-

Me and my birthday Buddy, Aaron Nalle!

Aaron was adopted from a mental institute in Ukraine. He spent too many birthdays on his own, but now he is home and healing with his family.

Happy Birthday Aaron!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

#3-

I put out a plea on facebook today.

It's my birthday today, and can I ask you a favor? This is Sutter. Like me, he is also turning 15 this year, he has cerebral palsy, and he is waiting for a family in EE.

I was at his orphanage, I was at the institution he will end up at (when he ages out next year), and no person should ever have to live in either of those places. I'm also pretty sure I met him. He needs out ASAP before he runs out of time!

Would you be willing to donate just $15 to his grant? As a present to me, and as an effort to save his life.

And if you donate today, let me know and I'll enter you in a drawing to win a free custom hat of your choice (see here). Email me at forhisgloryhandiwork(at)gmail(dot)com or comment here.

The link to donate is: SUTTER and THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!


1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!! I DONATED 15.00 TO SUTTER IN YOUR HONOR AND FOR AARON....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!