Monday, May 23, 2011

GUESS WHO!

Is on the My Family Found Me page on RR!!!



NATHANIEL! :D


Boy, Born August 2010
Good grief, I do not know why they must leave these children left to suffer like this!    Maybe they do not feel comfortable enough with their own surgical expertise, but this child needs surgery and a family of his own, and NOW! 
From his medical records:  hydrocephaly
More photos available, married couples only. 

$10551.90 is available towards the cost of my adoption!


I know I haven't blogged about him at all, but he was on my Waiting Wednesday "waiting list". :) I am SOO happy he found a family! :D He desperately needs it! More about a giveaway for him to come... Stay tuned! (Maybe one of these days I'll get my long overdue Faithful Friday post up too! Sorry Amanda!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!