Tuesday, May 24, 2011

JUNE 9TH!!! :D

I haven't posted very much about our adoption, but I will be more in the next few weeks! Why? Because we got our SDA (State Department of Adoptions) appt date!! Also called our travel date! My parents will be leaving two weeks from TODAY! :D In the words of my mom on her blog -


I was shocked to check my email just a few minutes ago and find out that we have our SDA APPT!!!  JUNE 9TH! PRAISE THE NAME OF JESUS!!!!!!!!!

I guess this is really going to happen! LOL And I think the next 2 weeks are going to be a bit busy! Holy cow!

THANK YOU FOR PRAYING for us to get an appt date. God answers prayers!!!!

More later! Gotta go start our day!  Oh and maybe start packing or booking flights or something...



Hang on buddy! Mama and Papa will be there soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!