Thursday, May 10, 2012

Celebrating Tabitha

Tabitha.
Her birthday is sometime this month. Like many other children in her country, we only know her birthday month, not the day.
But I'm pretty sure it's today. Don't ask me why I think that, it's a long story that would probably bore you out of your mind... I don't believe in coincidences, I believe in God-incidences. :)
So today we are celebrating her birthday, and praying it's her last birthday without a family! But there is not much to celebrate, because she still needs a family.
We would probably bring her home if we could, but we can't. Not because of finances, but because we don't qualify for her region. In her region, the child coming home has to be the 5th one, or less. We already have 7 children.
She is the little sister of my heart, since she will probably never legally be my little sister.
She could be identical twins with my brother Jonathan, that's what drew us to her in the first place. :) See? This is Jonathan:

I don't know what else to tell you about her, except that she needs a family.
She is turning 2. She should be blowing out the candles on her cake surrounded by a family who loves her so very much. Instead, she is sitting alone in her orphanage, with her birthday forgotten.
PLEASE PLEASE pray with me that this is Tabitha's last birthday alone. She just needs lots of prayers to make her birthday wish come true - her wish for a family!

Tabitha 15H

 2et20-15
Girl, born May 2010

This darling strawberry top is so cute!    LOTS more photos available.  Great region to adopt from, single moms welcome too!
From her medical records:  Down syndrome, Hydronephrosis, pyeloctasis of the left kidney, inborn heart defect. 


$1663.60 is available towards the cost of my adoption!

+++++++++++++
And, as always, don't forget to get your own puzzle piece for Rachel's birthday if you haven't!! 

Rachel's birthday is also this month, and what she wants, isn't a family like Tabitha does (she also already has a family of her own :P), but for Lilly to have a family. Like Tabitha is the little sister of my heart, Lilly is the little sister of Rachel's heart. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she's so beautiful!

    Sarah, I was wondering if you still wanted me to write a guest post about Owen? I would love to and can get one to you soon if you'd like. Do you have any special questions you would like me to try to answer in the post?

    Thanks and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love tabitha...praying its her last birthday without a mama! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!