Monday, April 15, 2013

Feeding Casey, Simon, and Bobby

This morning I found out that sweet Bobby HAS A FAMILY!!!!!
Praise God! I can't wait for them to rescue him from that horrid place!!

+++++

My friend Julia Nalle, is hosting the second Mulligan Stew over on her blog. And this year she is feeding three of the boys I've advocated for - Casey, Simon, and Bobby!
Casey
Simon
Bobby
Today is the last day of the stew... and there are still some goals to be met! (Even though Bobby now has a family, he is still part of the stew.) There are lots of amazing prizes and lots of families and children to choose to donate to. Go check it out, and be a part of something amazing!

Oh, and as an added incentive, if you donate today, you can be entered in a drawing to win this amazing piece of art done by the famous Aaron himself!
The Motorcycle
Aaron
Aaron has no real working muscles or tendons in his arm, he somehow manages to weave the pencil through his fingers and uses his shoulder to move it. Amazing.

Ok, now go help feed these children and families! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!