Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kayaking

First off, I've gotten several new followers as of late, and I just want to say WELCOME! My blog certainly isn't much to look at, but I hope you enjoy reading! :)

As I've mentioned in a previous post, my friend Rachel and I spent a week at my grandma's house last week. We had a very crafty week, and I'll post about most of it on my other blog - For His Glory Handiwork; but some parts of our week don't exactly fit into my crocheting blog... such as Kayaking!!



I was soaked by the time we were done.. from her paddle! She would splash me, and I would splash her back but then Grandma would turn around and see me... So I'm the one who got in trouble even though I was the one soaked! I tell ya, life isn't fair!

It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! And a perfect day!!


Please excuse my use of the word canoe instead of kayak in this video! :)


Oh and guess what! My camera case is waterproof (or maybe water resistant?), but that feature doesn't work unless the camera is IN the case! :)
I LOVE this picture!! It captures so much of Rachel's personality, and my mischievousness (its my gray kayak bumping into her!)! ;) She is one of those people you just want to be around, and I am so honored to call her a friend! Go check out her blog - Proverbs 24:12
Stay tuned! More to come about our trip!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget!!! LYLA STILL NEEDS A FAMILY!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I was soaked too! Except I didn't get in trouble for soaking you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!