Thursday, August 11, 2011

Birthdays!!

On Monday, I posted about Mr. Aaron... Well guess what! His Birthday is TODAY!


And guess who else has a birthday today!!
Miss Khloe!!!

I love it! Both these precious kids have birthdays today!! Why is that so exciting for me? 13 years ago today, shortly after noon, a baby was born. Her mother would have NEVER in a million years believed you if you told her in 13 years she would have 7 children, two of them adopted, and two who are very special! But that's the way it is now. :) Yep, it's my birthday today!

While it's nice to finally be a teen, and we have some fun stuff planned, I can't help but be reminded of things like this -

**Image from Taking God's love to the Ends of the Earth**
We talk about cases like Carrington's... she was just days from death. I wonder how sweethearts like Tanya (above) are hanging on?? She is 13. Yes you read that right. She is 13. Older than me... I can't wrap my mind around it, but one thing I do know. I will not just sit here and do nothing. In fact, I refuse to do nothing.

So as I celebrate, my birthday, I wish Khloe and Aaron the happiest of birthdays!!! And I pray, because that's about the only thing I can do right now, for ones like Tanya. Will you pray with me?

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Sarah!!! (a little late, sorry...) Wow, just seeing that picture again brings back a wave of memories... Taking some time right now to pray for Tanya and all the other older kids just barely holding on. And, while I'm at it, praying for you and all that God has in store for you. He's going to do great things through you, of that I'm sure - He already is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!