Tuesday, August 30, 2011

'Mazing Monday - Hailee Salem

Today... I want to introduce you to beautiful Hailee! Like most MM posts, I'll let the pictures do most of the talking!


VIOLET & SOPHIA for the Salem family–Midlothian, VA


 Ukraine
 


Follow the adoption journey of the Salem family on their blog at at http://www.nogreaterjoymom.com/


Before...



After...

 A.M.A.Z.I.N.G what a family can do....

The only picture they had of her before they met her...


Water Baby!



Recently Hailee was very sick and was hospitalized. She is now back home and slowly gaining strength, but please continue to pray for her! She has lost too much weight for how little she is, 20 pounds is too little for a 6 year old!! Because she is so tiny she couldn't fight back the infection, and was sick with multiple things at the same time. Poor girl!


But, even with being sick, and how tiny she still is, this girl continues to amaze me with how much she has changed with being home just a year!!!

Stay strong, Hailee!!! Many love you!!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
REMEMBER... LYLA STILL NEEDS A FAMILY!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Sarah - Beautiful Post and Beautiful Reminder - Thank you so much my friend!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of Hailee, flying over the water :)

    Great post, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!