Monday, February 13, 2012

'Mazing Monday - Charlie and Betsy Kate Jenkins

Today I want to introduce you to two utterly adorable and amazing kids that came home from the orphanage I was at on my mission trip summer of 2010. I don't believe I saw either one of them, but I've enjoyed following their families journey and recognizing places. :) Neal and Angie, now Charlie and Besty Kate are blossoming at home with their family!!


ANGIE & NEAL for the Jenkins family–Norman, OK

Ukraine











Follow the Jenkins family's adoption journey on their blog atwww.jenkinschasingrainbows.blogspot.com


BEFORE: At the orphanage



Isn't she just stunning?
Court Day!


Gotcha Day!

AFTER: Taken at HOME with their FAMILY!




The difference? This to this! In 6 months!



'Mazing, right?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!