Thursday, February 9, 2012

Waiting Wednesday: Ellie

Sorry posting this a day late! :)


Today my 9 yo sister Anna is doing a guest post about one of her favorite children still waiting for a family - Ellie!



Ellie 46

gft0-46
Girl, born November 2004

Ellie is an adorable brunette girl.  She has been diagnosed with Down Syndrome, with mild mental delays without behavioral impact.  She is said to be a good girl.  She is a kind, affectionate and lively girl.  She loves to play and draw.  She does not speak, but understands what is spoken to her.  She would surely make an excellent addition to a loving family.

More photos available.

$27.65 is available towards the cost of my adoption!

Hi, my name is Anna. I am blogging about one of  my favorite orphans. I have two other girls that I like. Their names are Robyn and Isabelle

Ellie is a girl who needs a family! She is so cute! I was looking on Recce's Rainbow when I saw her. I decided to earn money for her. I'm having a fundraiser on my mom's blog. I'm selling potholders. Ellie is seven. Please pray with me that she finds a family! Are you her family????    

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sarah and Anna,
    Thank you both for having such beautiful hearts! That was a pleasure to donate and see a sweet smile of Ellie. I believe her daddy and mommy will find her, because I believe in miracles!

    By the way, the potholders are great! I've never seen any more beautiful and unique! But I wish to leave it to you so it could earn another $3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much! We really appreciate it! :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!