Sunday, February 5, 2012

Set Silas Free!

Nope, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, though at times I feel like I want to! ;) The past few days have been really busy with yesterday's Block Party, which I will probably post more about in another post, but I've posted a little so far about it on my crafting blog - For His Glory Handiwork.

But today I want to tell you about an awesome fundraiser that a couple other people and I put together to help Silas find a family and set him FREE!!
Silas - 7 years old and waiting for a FAMILY of his own
Here are some of the awesome items people have donated to help find him a family!

Kindle Fire from Amazon


Ipod Nano 


2 Ipod Shuffles -1 For Social Media Entries Only




Will be sized for person who gets it.




Jeremiah 29:11 sign from Wallbling etsy shop.


Any Size and Color Children's Owl Hat made by me!! http://www.handiworkforelijah.blogspot.com/





Flowered hair clips from AverysGifts etsy shop.



$45 Gift Certificate for Set of 6 Photo Blocks - from WasteNotRecycledArt etsy shop.



Slouchy Hat made by me!!


Teen/Adult sized
 Headband made by my yo sister Anna!!
Child sized


2 Handmade Bracelets




2 Down Syndrome Awareness Corkers




Find all the info on how to donate and win extra entries HERE on Steph's blog!! There are very few entries so far so you have a pretty good change of winning! :)

 Please also grab the button I made to spread the word!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!