Friday, November 9, 2012

Tabitha - Another picture removed!

I just removed another picture from my sidebar, from the pictures of waiting children. 

Why? Because that child HAS A FAMILY that loves her very much and will soon be working hard to bring her HOME!

Who is that child?
TABITHA!!!

Yes, my sweet sister of my heart has a family!!!
I am soo happy she'll be going home and will learn what it means to be LOVED!
 She has been waiting 2 1/2 long years.
 I know of at least 4 families that have wanted to adopt her but couldn't.
And now Miss Beautiful will not have to wait much longer before she can get out of that orphanage forever!! 
"A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families." Psalm 68:5-6a

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I (Haylee) donated to her angel tree fund last year. She is so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the main reason I started advocating for RR, and I am THRILLED she as been found!!!

    Kaleigh
    youarebeingloved.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!