Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Happy Easter! (+Shawna & Seth update)

Just had to share this first. I blogged about Shawna and Seth a couple day ago. The next day I found out Seth was no longer available for adoption, he was taken into domestic foster care. :( I hadn't blogged about it yet, but guess what I found out tonight!!! SHAWNA HAS A FAMILY! Soo happy for her!!! Please keep her and her family, as well as Seth in your prayers!

♥♥♥

Yes, this is in part copied from my mom's blog, but I wrote it so I can steal it. ;)

We're with family this weekend, and yesterday we had the egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's. Elijah and Jonathan quickly got the hang of it if they didn't remember from last year, but I don't think either of them realized that there was candy inside!

Jonathan



Elijah


Rachel



Rebekah
Isaac
Anna
And... this would be where my camera stopped working so no pictures of me. Not that I would have posted them anyways. :)

And some pictures from this morning (from grandma's camera)...
Best picture we got of Rachel in her dress... she wasn't in the picture taking mood. This beautiful Ukrainian sparkle dress was Little Miss Ruby's dress (one of the way cute Nance kids I got to take care in Kansas). She generously donated it to a blog auction to help her new big brother, Maxim, come home from Ukraine. Rachel loved wearing it today, even if she didn't want to pose for a picture.
Elijah was all dressed up too.


Happy Easter from our family to yours!

1 comment:

  1. Can't help noticing another gap in your photo beside Rebekah... Looking forward to seeing sweet Grace take her place next Easter :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!