Wednesday, July 20, 2011

'Mazing.. Wednesday? - Zhen and Theo Nance

Today (which is supposed to be Monday even thought the calendar says Wednesday!), meet two little boys formerly from Elijah's former orphanage! :) Zhen and Theo Nance! And today I'm gonna let the pictures and videos tell the story!


ALEC & ZHENYA for the Nance family–Maize, KS

UKRAINE









Follow the adoption journey of the Nance family on their blog at www.psalmsixtyeight.blogspot.com




Still at the orphanage, and just home
Theo:





Zhen:




Today - Look at how much they have changed with the love of a family!
Theo:







Zhen:



This my friends, is why I advocate for these special children. I don't think Theo would still be on this earth if the Nance's didn't take the leap of faith to bring these boys home!

Unlike Theo, Teri Lynn still needs a family! Last time I checked, her grant was at:

$11591.50 is available towards the cost of my adoption!

That's over 11 thousand dollars more in her account from a week ago when I posted about her for WW!!!! Please, is she your daughter? I want to do a Faithful Friday or a Mazing Monday for her so bad, but I do NOT want to do a Resting with Jesus post for her. :( 

She needs a FAMILY NOW, are you it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!