Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Waiting Wednesday: Teri Lynn

Update: Teri Lynn has a family, thank you for praying and spreading the word about her!!!

I had been praying about who I would do today, and the answer came to me through my friend Briana's post for her Waiting Wednesday. Meet Teri Lynn:




HELP!!  I HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED!!

111xg-30C
Teri Lynn
Date of Birth: December 2005
Gender: Female
Eyes: Gray
Hair: brown
Character: Cheerful, kind
More photos available


$316.00 is available towards the cost of my adoption!
Help me reach my 5/5/5 goal:
$355.3 / $5000.00 raised

Isn't she just sweet? She needs a family SOO BAD! It was today her new status was posted - 'HELP!! I HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED!!', along with her new picture.

They shaved all her pretty hair off! :( And look how sad she now looks! My heart just breaks for her. If you haven't gotten the point yet, SHE NEED A FAMILY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

I just started following her warrior's blog today, and I'm going to borrow part of her post, but please go visit, follow, and read Teri Lynn's Turn!

HELP!! I HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED!!

Those are the words written across Teri Lynn's RR page.

I had been praying for an update..
I did not expect to see that...

Can you believe that this is the 
same little girl?!

Now..it must be Teri Lynn's Turn!

She needs a family!

She is available to older parents and single moms.

Time really IS ticking for Teri Lynn!


"Am I your Daughter?"

I wonder what her conditions are like..
I pray that she will live.

I pray that someone will open their hearts to this
little angel!



Before it's too late.




Put her face up everywhere - Facebook, Twitter, your Blog, Google Buzz, etc. Do whatever it takes to get her picture posted EVERYWHERE you possibly can! I KNOW her family is out there, we just have to find them! And MOST IMPORTANT - PRAY, PRAY, PRAY for this little girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!