Sunday, October 13, 2013

31 for 21 - Day 13

Much quieter day today, I spent it recouping, doing Handiwork for Orphans overhead stuff (we need a secretary that can read my mind of what I want done and how! lol), and making new hats! :)

But the waiting children are never far from my thoughts and today Teagan caught my eye. He's 6 years old, and has been listed for quite awhile with no family committing to him.

Here's a little bit about him: Teagan is shy, has a ready smile, likes to listen to music very much. When music plays all of his attention is attracted. When being glad he will swing his body following the musical rhythms. He likes to play toys very much, in particular toy cars are his favorite toys. We hope that he who is shy could become more and more active.

+++++++

And the part of the post I always hate doing, NOT because I hate the child, but because I HATE that they can't have a family.
Pray for Mr. Abbott please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!