Wednesday, October 9, 2013

31 for 21 - Day 9

Jimmy and Jessa. Those two names sound nice together, and today that's whose faces you are going to see!

First Jimmy.
He was one of the first children I advocated for, and he is still waiting.

So many have seen his sweet face and passed over him.

It's time for that to end.

It's time we find him a FAMILY!
(There was a family that started the process for him, and emailed me awhile back, but I haven't heard anything recently about them moving forward, so keep advocating I will.)


And then there's Jessa, I advocated for her several times, and then she found a family!! Her family was working hard to get her, and then Russia closed.
So I guess she's really not a waiting child in Russia, but she's still an orphan stuck in Russia.

Her family has since decided to switch to a different country, still staying committed in their heart to sweet Jessa, and they are coming home in the next few days with handsome Mr. River!

But Jessa can't come home like her "little brother". Pray for her. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!