Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Selah Update & Playing Outside with R&R

Just had to share this with you all! Remember Selah who was in the accident in the canal?? She has recovered a long way, and she still has a long way to go, but today, she SPOKE!!! And in next few weeks they are going back to FL! Read all about it on Yvonne's blog! Here are some recent pictures of her:
Selah and Mommy
She loves her daddy and responds to him the most!
♥♥♥

Today it felt like 75 out (in the sun), even though the temp only said 62. So what did Ralph, Ruby, and I do? Went outside to play while we waited for the other kids to come home.

3 going on 15... texting in the baby swing!


They love swinging!
This was when Ralph kicked me and knocked the camera fell out of my hand. Luckily I was using the wrist strap. :) (I take the blame for being kicked. I was goofing around with him soo it was kinda self induced!)

Got Dirt?
Ruby - "I see a little spider on there. My Mommy like spiders, and but Jordy killed one."
(Her shoes  - you gotta pick your battles. ;))
See that gorgeous green field?? That's my view looking out the kitchen window everyday! Love it!
LOVE this warm weather being "down south"! I only wish I would have brought my flip flops. And LOVE these kids!

Today was day 1 solo without Mommy and we made it! Everyone got off to school on time. :) Mommy also made it to Ukraine today and has her appointment tomorrow to get Maxim's referral!

2 comments:

  1. The crazy person part of me wants to know, how many kids are you watching? And are you 100% solo or is someone there with you? Excited to follow your adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! Are you watching them by yourself?
    Love,
    Haylee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!