Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!!! From my family to yours!
See that ham of a little sister I have??? ;) --------------- ^^Right there^^

Today, I am soo very thankful for Ralph - our Christmas miracle!!
Theo was released on Saturday night, Ralph was on Christmas Eve. They are both home with their family today! Thank you JESUS!!!! 


And even with all the Christmas joy going around, at the same time my heart is heavy for those like Ethan, who still need a Christmas miracle. 

And for those who wait without families today, not knowing the magic of Christmas. 

And for the law that is supposed to be signed tomorrow, stopping ALL adoptions in Russia. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray against it - no matter what your view is on RR, Russia, or even adoption, this would be a TERRIBLE thing.


Merry Christmas Everyone!! I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating Christ's birth with your families!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!