Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Today is Father's Day! Happy Father's Day to all you wonderful Dads out there!


Thank you Dad for being a great example in your life and your faith. You are truly amazing and I can't imagine my life without you. Thank you for being there for me, and for bringing me to the other side of the world last summer. :) Thank you for the amazing love that only a Father could have for me and my siblings. Thank you for all you do for us!!! We love you!
What Makes A Dad
God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in the spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew his masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it ... Dad



 (I LOVE this!!)

The word "daddy" is not defined by whether 
or not a man has a biological child.
You can never produce a child and be a Daddy,
likewise you can have 20 kids and
never be a "daddy".

A Daddy is a man who cares for a child's
both physical and emotional needs.
He puts the child's wants and needs
ahead of his own.

A true Daddy is hard to come by,
but truly a special thing.


P.S. Mom, I'm sorry I didn't get a Mother's Day post done...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sarah. This really has been a special Father's Day for me and as your father I couldn't be more proud of you. It is hard being away from you kids on Father's Day but I know that God will watch out and protect you while I am gone. You have grown into a very special young lady and a person with a caring heart for others, especially for the orphans. God has great plans for your future and I am excited that I can be your earthly dad and that He is your real Dad. I pray that you will continue to follow God and serve Him with all your heart. Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!