Friday, June 24, 2011

I think we are crazy!

Enjoy this post mom! And dad, don't worry, the thing on the label that said washes out wasn't very accurate... I might still be a tad green when you get back.. ;)

For more reason then one! The reason is this post has to do with the fact that our church has VBS (Vacation Bible School) this week (Mon-Thurs, ended last night). 3 of my crazy friends, crazy me, and crazy Mrs. H are leading the songs with all the signs and motions.

Rachel and I are also helping out with the preschool class... it's gotten quite interesting at times, but boy I would love to be a preschool teacher! :) I find that grumpy preschoolers are a bit more fun to deal with then grumpy adults. ;)

The theme of VBS is "Inside out & Upside down on Main Street. So the 5 of us upfront decided to do something fun each night of the week. The first night it was hats from different places on Main Street, but thanks to our dress up box down stairs, it turned into a Santa hat, fireman hat, a cowboy hat, a sun hat, and a sombrero. :) On Tuesday it was nurse scrubs, and Hawaiian lays. On Wednesday, we all had colored hair, and our lays again! Last night, we all had tiaras (because we are daughters of the King of Kings) our lays again, and we came in at the end with wacky glasses, horns, and poppers. 

Pictures I took with the webcam around 10 Weds night. The color was still going strong!

It glows neon in the dark! :)

Before I left on Weds... :)

I haven't been able to get a hold of the group picture yet, but I'll post it when I do. But for now you are stuck with pictures of me... :)

Pics with the webcam last night
Two things I learned after I showered Weds night -
  1. In the Wizard of Oz, I know how they got the wicked witch's skin green.. you should see the back of my neck!
  2. I must be Irish, my roots run green, very green...

P.S. Go check out my BFF Rachel's awesome post relating to VBS this week! It's much more serious than mine.. :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha dont worry if you used green colored hair spray it will come out soon, if it hasent yet. It looks like the stuff we use for Soccer Saturday. My brothers hair was green for a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!