Thursday, June 23, 2011

Waiting Wednesday: Genesis






Genesis


Girl, Born December 21, 2006
HELP, I HAVE ALREADY BEEN TRANSFERRED!!
More info coming, child is blind and was recently transferred to the institution.
 
Genesis breaks my heart – such a beautiful girl.  Our last pictures of her she was playing on a rocking toy, and now she's lying in an institution.  Please, please, someone rescue this little girl!  She would have so much potential, in a family setting.  

These children are truly living on borrowed time, and families should be home study approved before an official commitment can be made for this child.

$47.50 is available towards the cost of my adoption!

For some reason, I am drawn to visually impaired children. I don't why, I know nobody who is, but for some reason I am. I loved playing with little Andriy last summer, and my heart is drawn towards Dmitriy who I posted about a couple weeks ago, and Genesis. When I first saw Genesis on the website, the picture she had was the first one above, of her in the rocking horse. I saw she was in (1), which is an institution, but she looked so high functioning! From her last picture, you can see she is lying in a bed, and she looks worse. PLEASE someone save this princess, before she becomes a forever forgotten child, locked away. She need you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!