Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Not So Wordless Wednesday

My beautiful boy!





To my Dearest Logan-
I love you my baby! And I want to thank Miss Natalie for taking all these precious videos of you and and so many others! (Like Ovalyn! LOL)  You are no longer a forgetten unloved orphan on the other side of the world. You are soo loved by many on this side of the ocean, in Canada, down south, and right here in the Mid-west! Not to mention many other places! You may still be an orphan by human standards, but that's just for the time being. I know your family is out there! And, by heavenly standards you have always been and always will be a Child of the Most High God! He knew you while you were still in your mother's womb and has a plan for your life! And I'm sure that plan includes lots of loving and attention you don't get very often where you are now! Even after you come home to your very own family, you'll always remain a big part of my heart and life! I love you my baby!
LOTS of Love,
Sarah

-----------------------------------------------



1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!