Saturday, November 26, 2011

I can do all things....

Though Christ who gives me strength!

Next time you feel like God can't use you, just remember....
Abraham was too old.
Joseph was abused.
Moses wasn't a fluent speaker.
Gideon was afraid.
Rahab was a prostitute.
Jeremiah and Timothy were too young.
David had an affair and was a murderer.
Elijah was suicidal.
Jonah ran from God.
Naomi was a widow.
Job went bankrupt.
John the Baptist ate bugs.
Peter denied Christ.
The Disciples fell asleep while praying
Mary Magdalene was demon posessed.
The Samaritan Woman was divorced..... more than once.
Paul was "too religious" to see the truth.
Lazarus was DEAD!!!!!!

......... no more excuses now.  God is waiting to use you to your full potential!!



I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

-----------------------
Lyla wasn't strong enough to be adopted, but now she is and she is waiting for you to come save her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!