Tuesday, November 8, 2011

'Maizing Monday - Gerri Thornell

Ya I know it's Tuesday... I'm sliding off the really good schedule I was on for 31 for 21. :) Maybe I should do that for Orphan Awareness Month... and I can hear you all groaning. Just teasing, I won't put you through that again this month! ;) Anyways meet a sweet girl who's journey I have enjoyed following since the beginning of her adoption - Gerri!

SVETLANA for the Thornell family–


Ukraine













Follow the Thornell family's adoption journey on their blog at http://www.nandantravels.blogspot.com/
Before - Visits with her parents at the orphanage



After - Living life to the fullest with her family!
Snow!! Welcome up north girl! ;)





--------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!