Saturday, November 12, 2011

John 14:18 Gear!

I have not one, not two, but THREE awesome fundraisers to share with you today! The first is this awesome John 14:18 gear that the Patterson Family is selling to bring home their boys from Ukraine they hosted this summer - Vlad and Dima!

All of the pictures are copyrighted so I can't repost them... but boy is it all awesome!! There are different color choices for short sleeved tees, long sleeved shirts, bags, window decals, and my personal favorite... the hoodies! I can't wait until I get mine! (The hot pink one!)


But please order ASAP as tomorrow is the deadline for this fundraiser! The one week to order is almost over and you want some gear, don't you??

I also encourage you read the Patterson family's amazing testimony HERE. I promise you, you will be blessed!

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

--------------------
You will not be left as an orphan Lyla, God WILL bless you with a family! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!