Today I am so very thankful for....
- My Jesus, who saved me!! And my ability to worship him freely!
- My Family, esp my two little brothers who are at home and loved instead of sitting alone in an orphanage crib.
- My friends! Since I have joined the orphan advocating bloggy world, I have made soo many new amazing friends! Many have blessed my life in soo many ways and I am forever thankful!!
- The passion God has given me for helping the least of these!
- My baby's Logan's family!!! I'm getting to know them quite well, and oh how I love them!!! I can't wait to introduce them to you!!!
- Genesis's family!!! Yep, you heard that right! Sweet Girl now has a family!!! :D
- And I'm thankful that God has given me the opportunity to advocate for Lyla, though my heart aches she doesn't have a family.
Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?