Friday, March 9, 2012

Faithful Friday - The Prevost Family - HOME!

Last night, I got to go to the airport. And welcome a very special little boy home from China!

Mr. Caleb!!! He is soo cute and soo tiny!!! :)
Home... in daddy's arms! It was Caleb's nap time when they got home, poor thing!

Checking out the signs!

Umm! Wait a minute!! How did that get in there?? And who took that pic???
Oh yes... I suppose that was when big Rachel was playing with my camera on the way there and almost suceeded in blinding me. I was umm a little bit excited to get there, and yes, I was working on an eye for an owl hat in the dark. Practicing for when Rachel does make me blind! :P

AHEM... ANYWAYS.
And we also got a video of them coming in. The "MAMA!" at the end is when sweet Ana realizes her mama just came home. :)



I'm sure Juli will be posting more pictures and more updates on her blog soon - Adding Branches to Our Tree.

I'm so very blessed I got to witness Caleb coming home forever, thank you for letting me be a small part of your journey Prevost Family!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So happy for this family, Caleb is adorable! Great name too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!