Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Looking Back Part 12: Mom's Dorm & Leaving

This is Part 12 of the Looking Back series, previous parts are Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5Part 6Part 7Part 8Part 9Part 10, and Part 11.


Two years ago today was our last day in the city before heading back to Kiev. In the morning we visited the new mothers dorm which is for mothers (and sometimes fathers) who get pregnant unplanned and choose to keep their baby instead of aborting. The rest of the afternoon was spent packing, and after supper we left for the train station for our overnight train back to Kiev.



Olivia found a new friend! :)

This little girl walked over to me and wanted to be held.. I was happy to oblige! ;)
She all smiles! Very ticklish too! :)
Supper - Sushi?? I thought we were in Ukraine, not Asia!
Our fridge - Over half of that is chocolate, but it doesn't seem as much anymore since I've seen how much Ashley and Rachel brought home! :)
Loading up!
Alina (from our Ukrainian team) came to say goodbye at the train station

LOL Action shot!
Goodbye KR!!! I will miss you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!