Saturday, May 25, 2013

Home!

I know I disappeared, but yes I am home if you care. ;) I've been sleeping and trying to cope with a bad flare up of my Lyme disease... speaking of that, I know I said May was Lyme Awareness Month, and I would post about it, and I didn't. So I plan on hitting that hard the rest of May! :)

Our trip home was slightly eventful. After we didn't wake up on time, we made it to the airport with minutes to spare. Going through security, the same alarm clock that didn't wake us up looked funky in the machine thing, so had to be run through again costing us time we didn't have to lose. After it got cleared we high-tailed it to our gate at the end of the terminal, and made it, as people we starting to board! Needless to say, I was very happy to see my parents (having no idea that all happened) surprised me with a new alarm clock when I got home! LOL

And then, our second flight turned around half way though and came back. Because the de-ice-er thing on the plane wasn't working, and because of the weather conditions where we were landing, it was unsafe to land. 45 min later, they had it fixed. :P

Anywho, just though you wanted a laugh. :)

We enjoyed our time at Spitz's soo very much, and we miss them something AWFUL!!! Love those Fab Five!! ♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!