Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tommy is coming home!

Sweet Tommy.

The boy with the million dollar smile.

Who is 15, and aging out soon.

Who is very, very tiny, and in a very bad place.

HAS A FAMILY COMING TO GET HIM!!!!!!

THANK YOU JESUS!!!

And even more exciting is the family going to get him!!!

They are the same family that this princess has been blessed with!

Katie bird went from this...
To this!!

THAT is what the love of a family can do!!! Amazing!!

So this family will know how to care for Tommy well.

After seeing Tommy on Susanna's blog, my heart was broken for him, and I fell in love with him.

I advocated for him, and so did Susanna.

Susanna wanted to go get him, but had to wait for God to prepare the way.

And He did!!!

Please go support the Musser's as they bring Tommy home!!
"I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you." - John 14:18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!