Saturday, October 13, 2012

"Hi, my name is Brady Murray"

***Please read this post if you haven't already!! They need families TODAY!!

Today is an exciting day for Brady Murray! Today he is racing in his Kona Ironman! And he is racing for orphans with Down syndrome!

"Hi, My name is Brady Murray and this is my son Nash...." All of us who were voting like crazy for Brady and his Kona Inspired video awhile back have heard that one or twice. ;)

We helped him get to Kona by voting for him! And today he is there! Good luck Brady!

You can watch footage of the race live here - http://kona.ironman.com/index.html

And to see how Brady's doing personally, go here (http://kona.ironman.com/tracker.html), and search '137'. :)

Brady would also love if if you donated to one of RODS Racing chosen orphans in honor of him today - http://reecesrainbow.org/konaironangels

If you didn't get a chance to see and vote for the video during voting, or want to watch it again just for fun, here it is-

While I was in DC in July for NDSC, I met Brady Murray. He was there, hanging out at the RR table, and he came to the RR reunion. Yes, I met the famed super hero IronMan! And he is awesome! He is so passionate for the cause of the orphan and what he does.
Brady and I - yes, he's tall too!
When I heard he was going to be there I decided I wanted to video tape him saying the phrase we have all heard so many times - "My name is Brady Murray and this is my son Nash." He was reluctant at first and told me I could watch it online, but I convinced him to do it and he even said it in Spanish as well! Here it is!


Obviously one slight issue... Nash wasn't at the conference. ;)

Good luck today Brady!! Thank you for racing for the least of these!

1 comment:

  1. So fun to read this post. We are experiencing miracles right now! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to these children! You are a wonderful example to so many!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!