Friday, October 26, 2012

the most important part: the child.

Sometimes, I really wish
that we didn't see a waiting child
and their grant, developmental level, age, and health conditions
at the same time.
Sometimes
I really wish
we could see a waiting child
and just take in the child.

Reposted (with different pictures) with permission from Briana's blog. Click a picture to go to that child's profile. All the children in this post are older girls with a desperate need to get out of their orphanage/institution.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this.
    Tears looking at those sweet faces. All little ones waiting, waiting for something they never had but that they know they are missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The older kids, especially those still stuck in a crib, just break my heart. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!