Thursday, December 1, 2011

Days of Elijah - Day 1

The month of October was Down Syndrome Awareness month, and I posted every day to raise awareness. November was National Adoption Awareness month, and I posted a couple times about that. Well this month.... I am doing something a little different. Every day of December, I am going to post a Days of Elijah post. My little brother Elijah came home from Ukraine in Dec 2010, and my parents (and auntie Deb) spent the month of Dec in Ukraine visiting him. So I hope by the end of this month you will know a lot more about Elijah than you do now!

Today, I'll tell you the basics! :) Elijah:

  • Met his forever parents on December 2nd, 2010
  • Became an official member of our family on December 10th
  • And came home forever on December 31th
Elijah, me, and Jonathan



P.S. The "Days of Elijah" comes from this song! :)

And as always.... Sweet Lyla!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!