Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Waiting Wednesday: Lyla... again

Yes, I'm doing her yet again for Waiting Wednesday.. because she is still waiting.

This morning I woke up to an AWESOME SURPRISE!! New pictures of Lyla!!!!!!!!!!!


She looks sooo much better than she did in her last pictures!



And of course there are her first three pictures!




WHERE OH WHERE IS HER FAMILY???

Now that both Logan and Ryan have families, my focus for finding a family is on Lyla. Logan and Ryan had many advocates, Lyla not so many. Please spread the word about her! It's as simple as posting the link to her profile on Facebook, or posting her picture saying she needs a mama and papa! Thank you!!

Lilianna

Girl, born November 2009 
Oh, gosh, would you look at how's she grown!  She is SO beautiful!  
Lilianna survived!!   She had an adoptive family previously, but they were not permitted to adopt her at the time because she was in the hospital and not expected to live.  But she DID!  We are thrilled she is healthy enough to be relisted!    
Sweet little Lilianna has a congenital heart defect (ASD and VSD) and possible pulmonary issues. She is also missing her left forearm entirely.  DS Q90,Q21.1,Q21.0,Q70,K43.9, F82.0   Lilianna has bright blue eyes and needs a family right away.  We have many pictures of her!
$1498.53 is available towards the cost of my adoption, including $1440.03 fromAngel Tree donations!

Oh, and as far as the Days of Elijah... I'm not going to post every day the rest of this month. Only a few times more, like on his 1 year Gotcha-versary, and the day he came home. The reason being I'm posting enough as it is, and I am running out of things to say despite the fact I love him so much! :)

2 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful! Praying her family comes along sometime really soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. her eyes!!have you ever seen such beautiful eyes before!you heart has rubbedbonto me sarah, iam falling so in love with this girl...you never give up, you are wonderful xxx boy what a day i have a heavy heart! hugs i know youfeel like me with tears only just beneath the surface...hugs hugs hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!