Sunday, December 11, 2011

Days of Elijah - Day 11


I couldn't think of anything to post about today so I asked Elijah what I should say about him today. I wish I could have gotten it on video, it was too cute!

He signed Isaac (my 7 yo brother), pointed up the stairs, and signed something which I'm guessing was naughty?? (How did he learn that one!?!) Complete with hand motions, grunts, and some of the sounds of the words he was trying to say.

Which translates to (knowing the background of what just happened):

"I was following Isaac around, and he went up the stairs and shut the baby gate behind him, leaving me down here. He's naughty and now I'm mad at him and grumpy!"


I couldn't believe this was the best picture I could find of him being grumpy! It's not like it happens very often or anything! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!