Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lyla Love

Wow... I can't believe it! This is the 100th post that I've posted about Lyla in! I've said I would post her picture in EVERY post until she had a family and she doesn't yet, so though this is post #100, it isn't the last. Awhile back I did a link-up for her and SEVEN wonderful blogs were added! I want to share them with you! (In the order they were entered.)

Please go check out these wonderful posts by wonderful ladies and thank them for blogging about Lyla! :)

I also have other big news! Lyla made her Angel Tree goal of $1000! Yep, that's right, $1000 has been raised for her since November 1st. Her grant now says 
$1410.88is available towards the cost of my adoption, including$1352.38 fromAngel Tree donations!

But that doesn't mean it's too late to get an ornament with her picture on it! Just go to this page and go down and find Lyla's picture!! Thank you all for supporting and encouraging me and her!

Lilianna

Girl, born November 2009
Lilianna survived!!   She had an adoptive family previously, but they were not permitted to adopt her at the time because she was in the hospital and not expected to live.  But she DID!  We are thrilled she is healthy enough to be relisted!   


















Sweet little Lilianna has a congenital heart defect (ASD and VSD) and possible pulmonary issues. She is also missing her left forearm entirely.   Lilianna has bright blue eyes and needs a family right away.  We have many pictures of her!

$1410.88is available towards the cost of my adoption, including$1352.38 fromAngel Tree donations!


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!