Wow... I can't believe it! This is the 100th post that I've posted about Lyla in! I've said I would post her picture in EVERY post until she had a family and she doesn't yet, so though this is post #100, it isn't the last. Awhile back I did a link-up for her and SEVEN wonderful blogs were added! I want to share them with you! (In the order they were entered.)
- Waiting Wednesday written by me!
- Happy Birthday Lilianna written by Summer!
- Who will make her smile? written by Pam!
- Beautiful Lilianna written by Rosie!
- This one's for Sarah :) written by Sherrie!
- Find a family for Lyla written by Jaclyn!
- Sharing Sunday: Tabitha and Lilianna written by Jane!
Please go check out these wonderful posts by wonderful ladies and thank them for blogging about Lyla! :)
I also have other big news! Lyla made her Angel Tree goal of $1000! Yep, that's right, $1000 has been raised for her since November 1st. Her grant now says
But that doesn't mean it's too late to get an ornament with her picture on it! Just go to this page and go down and find Lyla's picture!! Thank you all for supporting and encouraging me and her!