Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry CHRISTmas!!

I pray you all had a wonderful Christmas with your families this year!! Let's remember that the reason for the season is Jesus Christ!!

A year ago today, my mom was in Ukraine adopting Elijah who didn't know at the time what the love of a FAMILY meant. Neither did Jonathan. But they both do now and are spoiled to help make up for the years they spent Christmas alone. I look at them and can't believe how lucky I am for being privileged to be their big sister.

But my heart aches for those who are spending this Christmas alone, still not knowing what the love of a family means. I pray that next Christmas, many will know what it means to be loved, unconditionally. 
Please say a prayer today for all those spending this Christmas alone.

What will you do this holiday season to help change the life of an orphan so they know what the love of a family means??

What will you do to give this Christmas away??
(video is worth the watch, but grab some tissues first!)

Merry CHRISTmas!!

----
Merry Christmas sweet girl!!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is my new favorite Christmas song! Thanks for finding and sharing the video, Honey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!