Monday, December 5, 2011

'Mazing Monday - Elena and Juliana Reynolds


Today, meet two little girls who have amazed me with their progress since being home! I started following their family's journey when they committed to two babies in the orphanage I visited. Shortly before traveling they found out that one of their babies, sweet Marlena, went to be with Jesus during her open heart surgery. And the other, John Mark wasn't available anymore. I'm glad I didn't stop reading their blog though after that, because they brought home instead two very beautiful little girls - Elena and Juliana!

Ukraine
Follow the Reynolds family's adoption journey on their blog at www.ezraandkelly.blogspot.com











At the orphanage 






NOW!!!







--------------------
When oh when will I be able to post a Mazing Monday for Lyla??



1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!