Sunday, January 22, 2012

My 2012 Goals

I know it's not the beginning of 2012 anymore, but it's still January!! 

This year I have a lot of goals, 19 to be exact. 19 children who I posted about for waiting Wednesday in 2011, that still don't have families working to get them.

It's AMAZING how many have found families, just look at my sidebar list! But there are soo many still waiting.. :(

So my goal this year is to find every.single.one a FAMILY! Will you help me with this goal? 

I challenge you to choose one of them, or any other child on Reece's Rainbow and share their picture! You never know who is reading what you post, and it just might be a family who will take a leap of faith to go get them!

Natalia
Brody

Mark

Owen

Lilly

Maxim

Aiden

Tabitha 
Jimmy

Ilya

Brigita
Lizzy

Rebekah
Jessa

Bethany - She lost her family, because they didn't qualify for her region. :(
Jack

Elden
Timofey

Jonathan
There you have it. All 19 of them! Each and every one so deserving of a family! ♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Thanks you for all you are doing. Natalia was one who caught my eye too and I have tried to help her.I would love to adopt please pray for the Lord to remove 2 mountains that stand in our way. Diana Tyree

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!