Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Waiting Wednesday: Rebekah

And nope, I'm not talking about my sister Rebekah!












Precious girl!!! ♥ Love her smile!!

Rebekah 15H

2cp7a-15
Girl, born in January 2010
Eyes: Grey
Hair: dark brown  
quiet nature, smiling

More pictures available

Rebekah has a heart defect, she has an open oval window of 4 mm.

$139.87 is available towards the cost of my adoption!



Isn't she soo sweet??? She is in the same region as Tabitha and Lizzy, who are equally cute! :) I would LOVE if all three girls came home together! There would be too much cute to stand in that family!!! ♥

Canadian families can adopt in this region! Families that have less then 8 kids (as long as they have a sizable income) can adopt from this region. So that means Rebekah's family would have to have 5 kids or less because they need to bring home Lizzy and Tabitha too!! ;) Parents under 60 can adopt from this region and single mothers can too! (Unfortunately, because of the USCIS requirements they have to be 25! :P Otherwise I would be on my way to get these girls! ;)) This region only takes two trips, with 2-3 months in between, and in country travel is very easy!!! It is also one of the cheaper of the R Regions!

So c'mon people! Let's get this sweetie pie HOME!

--------------------------------------
And this one too!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah!

    This is Julia Reed. I sent you an email a couple days ago using the email you have in your profile. You are such an amazing girl. I would love to be a penpal with you. My email is jukiepie@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarah as always your heart makes me smile. xxx

    beautiful rebekah is now in the gallery my sweet friend xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!