Friday, October 7, 2011

Craft Sale TOMORROW!!!!

If you are local, please stop by tomorrow to help bring a precious little one from China home to his forever family!!
Caleb's new family!

Craft & Bake Sale
Sat., Oct. 8th
At the American Legion in our town
10am-4pm
All sorts of wonderful items will be available for sale, including items from Rachel and I.
  I posted about the French memo boards we helped make HERE.

Spaghetti Dinner
Sat., Oct. 8th
Serving from 5pm to 8pm
$5/plate
$15/family
Amazing Basket Raffles including an iPod Touch and Kindle!
Winners drawn at 7:45pm





I had a blast tonight setting up for this, and it's gonna be awesome tomorrow! Please stop by and be sure to say hi to me! I'll be there all day!! :) It's all worth it for this awesome family!!


I must go, because I have much left to do tonight... you might not see me tomorrow, because I might be napping! ;)


---------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!