Monday, October 10, 2011

Love for Logan Fundraiser - Bows for my Beloved

Introducing Part 2 of Love for Little Logan Fundraiser!! Bows for my Beloved! (hey, if you come up with something better that starts with B, let me know!)

Please also see the first part of this fundraiser!! - Part 1 - Hairbands for a Home!

My dear friend Jaclyn has generously offered to donate some of her bows for Part 2 of this fundraiser! She is also in the middle of trying to raise funds for their adoption as they try to commit to a special child! She would SOO appreciate it if you went over to her blog and bought a hair bow or tutu (they are gorgeous!!). Right now they are $500 dollars short of their initial funds and they need your help!!! If you can't help, PLEASE spread the word about them!!! ♥

These bows, will be 2 for $7, or $4 each (including shipping). It's the same chip-in (which is also at the bottom of this post), and these bow are GORGEOUS!!! It may be just me, but I think Katie Ruth, Lil, and Ru might need some! ;) To order, please email me at forhisgloryhandiwork (at) gmail (dot) com and let me know what one you want! I'll forward your message to her!

This is only some of the bows she has available. To see them all, please go here, here, and here.














October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month! :)










Thanks so much Jaclyn for your help in bring Logan home!! I REALLY appreciate it!! ♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH for helping to bring Logan home!! Please keep praying that FAS will be on the new list that will hopefully come out by tomorrow so I can tell you who his family is! :)

LET'S GET THE CHIP-IN UP SO IT'S NOT AT ZERO!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!