Thursday, October 6, 2011

Love for Little Logan Fundraiser!

So, I'm finally announcing it!! My very first fundraiser!!! :D (This is also on Day 6 of 31 for 21!!)

As part of my Love for Little Logan Fundraiser, I want to introduce...
HAIRBANDS FOR A HOME!

I will be selling Hair Scrunchies like the ones above made by me to help bring Logan home! 

You can get 2 for $5 (it is a fundraiser after all!), and they are the BEST scrunchies ever!

I have a couple I made for myself, and I use them ALL the time, and LOVE them! They are made with a brand new black hairband and are made with acrylic yarn unless otherwise specified.

1. - Bright Pink
2. - Med Purple
3. - Light purple, light blue multicolor 

4. - Light purple, light blue multicolor 
5. - Bright Light Blue
6. - Bright Green
7. - Rainbow Multicolor
8. - Rainbow Multicolor
9. - Rainbow Multicolor - (yes, there are 3)

10. - Dark Purple

11. - Bright Light Blue

12. - Bright Pink

13. - Bright Rainbow Multicolor

14. - Yellow


Please email me at forhisgloryhandiwork (at) gmail (dot) com and let me know which ones you want, or if you want a certain color in a different design.

Also see the page at the top of this blog. I will be adding hairbands there, and I will not keep them updated on which are sold and which are not on this post. Scratch that, I'll put the page up at the top once I can figure out how to do it. For now you can visit the page here.

And since I don't believe in a FUNraiser without and FUN, I have a couple things in mind to spruce it up! ;)

So here's the deal - when the chip-in gets up to $20, I will release a NEVER before seen picture of Logan that a teammate of mine took last summer when I met Logan. Then I will release the second one when we get to $30!! Mind you, Logan's new mama, hasn't even seen them! But I'm sure she's dying too!! Here's a little teaser! ;)

Then! When the chip-in reaches $50, I will put the names of everyone who has donated into a spreadsheet and use random.org to pick a winner who will get a surprise package of goodies!

So come on people! Let's get Logan HOME!!!!!


(I'm also working on a button, but have a few kinks to work out, so come back soon to grab that please!)

---------------------------
I want any family who is even thinking about adopting her to KNOW that they will have LOTS of support if they move forward, just like Logan's family! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!