Friday, October 14, 2011

Courageous - Movie Review

Hey, it's not midnight yet, so it still counts as today's post! :) Tonight I went to see Courageous with some friends. It was one of the best movies I have EVER seen. I cried almost the whole time. It's a MUST WATCH for EVERY FATHER. If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest you go this weekend or very soon!! It's amazing!! Below is the music video for the theme song by Casting Crowns.



You can also go here to watch the first scene. It'll make you wanna watch the rest. :) When you go, just remember to bring some Kleenex. :)

-------------------------------------


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! You are most certainly welcome to re-post my "Vacation" post! -- Thanks for asking! The more people hear about the needs and plight of these children, the greater the chance one of them might be their Mom! Thanks for all you advocacy work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soo much Pam! Reposted it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!