Monday, October 3, 2011

'Mazing Monday - Elijah B

I haven't really posted much about my little brothers... So for today's 'Mazing Monday - meet Elijah!!

ALOYSHA for the B-------- family

UKRAINE












 Follow the adoption journey of the Birschbach family on their blog at www.mygodislord.blogspot.com







Meeting Mommy and Daddy!







First Bath!


NOW!!!


HAHAHA! LOVE Jonathan's face here! Burst out laughing EVERY time I see it! :)

Look at the change in his belly!
Big Belly indeed! ;)

 ♥ I love you my baby! And I can't wait to keep seeing you blossom! ♥
-------------------------------------------------------------
I can't wait to see Lyla blossom either! Now where is her family?




3 comments:

  1. I really admire families who adopt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just loving these pictures! so wonderful you linked this post!this is the WHY of why we fundraise xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the difference from then to now. You could count his ribs. and now he's a little chunky monkey. Beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!